Ultimate Music Mix

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Reign Project



    Reign Project has been preparing to perform live as their sound is getting better and better, having veteran musicians helps, they have a great soft rock and alternative sound that anyone can enjoy, Reign Project song quotes;

"I AM FIGHTING for the will to stop living without guilt,
to let go of those who harmed me, fore they will never know.
And I just can't stop living until they figure out, that life is too short to
be messing around!"
Reign 'Moving on' (Live without Guilt) 


"THERE IS A DARKNESS inside of me and you are the one who set it free.                                                    It's time to go, well it's long past time and if I stay I will loose my mind.                                                      Too many days and too many night it's just your fears and your fights,                                                       with the world and within me, without you, who could I be"                                                                        Reign, 'You Killed Me'


    These were inspired by a woman who was going through a divorce with her husband who was bitter. She asked them to finish the lyrics and she said "Just make it angry!" II think they did just that.

The track "I Remember",  was  released as a solo track, and it’s not part of the line up for the  Reign Project .
  

    The "Reign Project" was founded in 2010. It was originally a one man show, then other musicians  started creating different songs and took Reign Project into a more diverse direction in their music. Reign was raised in Europe and (for now) has settled here in the United States. Reign Projects had their first performance in 2010 on the Capital steps of Denver, Colorado, for Livestrong. Their  music isn’t Religious in nature, however it has some spiritual relevance. All recordings are live, except for “ 
In My Dreams From the Heart”, and “I Believe”, which are recorded from the Global Sound Studios in Broomfield Colorado.
Get their music below.
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/reignproject4


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_4?rh=k%3Areign+project%2Ci%3Adigital-music&keywords=reign+project&ie=UTF8&qid=1356449197&tag=side01b-20

No comments:

Post a Comment